Got the sad face again. I was out sick Wednesday, and then my trainer was sick canceling our work-outs Wednesday through Saturday. I managed to get in some gym time Friday, and a nice trail run on Saturday, and I plan on being back on track next week. Had a great workout today as trainer Jeff is back!
This is apparently where I stand fitness-wise with women in my age group who are considered over-weight. 75th percentile is pretty good, but I aim to be higher!
And, finally TODAY!
Today was beautiful! I had a great boxing workout and then we did our 2 mile challenge run through Ferndale. It's the same map as before:
Two miles with various activites at various locations to include:
- mountain climbers
- down-ups
- push-ups
- jump squats
- and sit-to-stand ups at a pole near a car rental place.
When I got in my car to drive home, it was 80 degrees out, and I steamed up my windows! So gorgeous out! I hope tomorrow is 1/2 as nice. I am packing my clothes for a lunchtime run (hopefully 4 miles) and of course packing my lunch.
For those on the Atkins or no sugar diet - Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts contain sugar and corn starch. I couldn't believe it. I can now eat carbs and sugars but have keeping them to a minimum, reducing my sugar where I can. I love peanuts, so I found Emerald Dry Roasted Peanuts with Sea Salt to be a nice and tasty substitute. I also found a delicious sugar free peanut butter cookie at Kroger. It was a great grocery shopping day.
I hope everyone had a great week. Even though I got the sad face, I still feel good about my week.




You're doing great! I'm liking how I feel on Atkins so much that I'm thinking about sticking with it. Thanks for the tip about the peanuts.
ReplyDeletethanks Steph! I glad Atkins is working out for you. I cant' wait to see your progress.
ReplyDelete