This weekend is both my birthday, and Easter. What do I love? LOVE?
HAM.
CAKE.
POTATO SALAD.
These three things are what makes up my perfect storm of diet buster foods.
And - I was so tired on Sunday that I came home after my big meal and slept! TERRIBLE IDEA!!
What's a girl on a diet to do?
First of all, I will do my best not to beat myself up. This doesn't change anything. This doesn't help the situation. All it does is make me dwell on things. And, when I added up all the calories and fat I ate yesterday, it wasn't all that terrible. When all things were said and done, It was just over 1400 calories and about 45% carbs, 40% and 15% protein. Not great, but it could have been much much worse.
Second, I need to get right back on that diet and exercise horse! No slacking today, and get right back on plan. Yesterday was also the "end" of a lower calorie intake. Today starts a higher calorie intake, and I am happy about that! My new calorie limit is 1480, and still keeping to 40/30/30 as my diet plan. So far this has been the easiest diet to maintain, and I am never hungry or craving anything.
Third, despite my trainer being away for 5 days (he comes back Wednesday) - I managed a great workout on my own Friday with running and Tabata intervals (with my new and awesome Gymboss timer), and I ran Saturday morning for 3.3 miles. Tonight I am planning a run and a workout of 30 minute intervals for upper body. I can't break the pattern, as I am on a roll!!
MY "WITHOUT JEFF" WORKOUT TONIGHT:
15 minutes of the following continuously:
- 20 mountain climbers
- 20 jump squats
- 20 jumping drop lunges
- 50 crunches
- 20 dumbbell arm curls
- 20 deep squats holding dumbbells
- 20 dips
10 minute ladder:
- each minute on the minute perform, in ladder style, 1 push up, then reverse crunches for the remainder of the minute
- next minute 2 push ups, then reverse crunches for the remainder of the minute
- next minute 3 push ups, then reverse crunches for the remainder of the minute
- and so on, up to 10 push ups.
No comments:
Post a Comment