Deep back in my mind, I think - hey, it wouldn't be all that bad - stay home and read, and have lots of tea and soup. But, a louder voice in my head shouts "YES - IT WILL SUCK!" So, it begins. I have been drinking extra amounts of water, and I took a Claritin for the high hopes that my allergies are just kicking in due to our nutty weather (it's snowing today, by the way).
Since my eating habits have changed drastically over the past weeks, it seems as though I will be needing a bigger lunch bag. Today I packed:
- Two hard boiled eggs
- Pink Lady apple
- 1 cup of green seedless grapes
- Approx. 10 baby carrots
- 2 cups of lettuce
- 2/3 cup of Boca meatless crumbles (cooked with Trader Joe's Taco Seasoning)
- 1/2 cup of pistachios
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 2 tbsp La Victoria Red Taco Sauce
- 1/8 cup of shredded cheddar
- 1 tbsp of Catalina dressing
Today's lunch: Meatless taco salad. Mix the lettuce, Boca crumbles, cheddar, taco sauce and Catalina dressing together along with some onion and shredded carrots. ~300 calories, 23 grams of protein. If you take out the Catalina dressing, it would very very low in fat, but I like the flavor, so I allow for a little in my daily fat and calories.
I also squeezed in a Starbucks Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte. Super low in calories, fat, and carbs. And hey - I had a $2 off coupon, and a gift card, so it was basically free. My treat for the day.
Tonight's workout:
- Ladders of mountain climbers and scissor kicks (100, 80, 60, 40, 20 of each)
- run 800 meters
- kettle bell press and clean, 21 reps each arm
- run 800 meters
- kettle bell press and clean, 21 reps each arm
- run 800 meters
- 100 mountain climbers
- 100 squat thrusts
- run 800 meters
- kettle bell press and clean, 21 reps each arm
- run 800 meters
- kettle bell press and clean, 21 reps each arm
- run 800 meters
- 100 mountain climbers
- 100 squat thrusts
- stretch

so you must really be making progress if this is your workout and lunch. Looks great
ReplyDelete