Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Recess!

I received the most incredible compliment today.
While I was doing the chalk-board workout, a few others were having a boxing lesson. One of the girls boxing just happened to be a girl I had boxed with along with my trainer back in October.
She says to Jeff, "is that the same girl we boxed with some months ago?"
Jeff says, "yes, you remember Kim."
She says, "holy crap! she looks entirely different and thin!"

Jeff made a point to tell me this story, and gave me a big hug. Apparently this hard work is showing!

Tuesday night's work out was a "short one" - and went something like this.
  • Run down to the Jr. High School down the street
    • perform a "ladder" (100 reps, 50 reps, 25 reps) of:
      • mountain climbers
      • leg scissors
  • Run back to the studio
  • In studio:
    • 20 full sit ups
    • Off-set push-ups (10 each side)
    • 20 squats with kettle bells above shoulders
    • 15 dips with high feet
    • 10 clean and press with kettle bells, each side
    • 20 reverse crunches
REPEAT from the run down over and over until 45 minutes is up.

Good times. I would guess the folks on Oakridge in Ferndale were entertained by our "ladders" at the high school Wave your butt in the air like you just dont care.

ON SUGAR FREE/CARB FREE day 6. I admit, I am getting cranky. And today I had to order a burger and remove the bun. I was one of "those" people that I used to pick on. UGH. After Saturday, I start to slowly add some sugars are carbs back into my life. I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment