At the studio last night I noticed my name written on the chalkboard with about 5 others. Each name had a location and date next to it. It was a list of who is running in what race. Mine said "May 28, 2011, Bayshore Marathon, 10K." Yes - I signed up for this race. I paid the entrance fee. And, I must have let it slip that I had done this.
My trainer said "It's on the board now. It's not coming down. You are in. That's that."
So - It looks like I am running a 10K in May for certain. Next week we are doing a weekly to bi-weekly group run at the studio. I am little nervous. My knee injury has left me a bit slow. Last night I ran, but was told to cut off my run a little earlier that the other 4 ladies. I obviously beat them back, but I think I could have done the same length in almost the same time. I am hoping to get pushed a little, but in a knee-friendly way. I hope there is such a thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment