Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday! Time to celebrate success!

Happy Friday!
I am glad it is Friday. It’s the weekend, and I look forward to fitting in some R&R. Had Thursday off from training (yay!) and I was supposed to be back at in on Friday morning at 5:30AM, or so I thought. I am more than positive my trainer told me to come in at 5:30AM for boot camp, but apparently he meant 5:30PM. I am just waiting to see if that’s what we are doing, and if not, I will be at the gym sometime tonight doing my thing.

I hate missing training. I get a terrible sense of guilt. I shouldn’t, but I do. I assume that is perfectly normal when you are working out 6 days on and one day off, and you get used to thinking you need to meet someone at the gym. I know that I should not feel guilty. Schedule fubars happen, and I should not be so stressed. After all, it IS Friday!

Friday this week also means I get a hair cut and a new color! What better way to reward weight loss this week! Did I mention that I am down another pound? YES I AM. I want to finish out the month be being down 15 total. That’s a tough goal but I am not sure it is a realistic goal.

I should celebrate my successes this week:
• Down a total of 3 pounds this week.
• Ran twice this week, pain free, and for longer distances.
• Kept to my eating plan 100%.
• Wearing my new jeans with pride.

Small hurdles to jump:
• Keeping the water flowing – drink more H2O!
• Don’t sweat the small stuff – a sour mood doesn’t do me any good.

This week has been excellent, and looking forward to the next. This weekend is time for me to set up new weekly goals. What goals do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment