Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Friday! Day 2 of no sugars or carbs, and so far I have not killed anyone





It's really  not the best photo I could have taken, but since I am at work, and the office bathroom lighting is terrible, this will have to do until I can take some this weekend to note my progress!

Progress to report:

  • my new jeans that I purchased last month are already too big in the waist. I'll have to measure my waist later and compare with previous measurements.
  • the scale shows I am down another pound. That is 4 this week? Maybe I wont count that one yet unless it "sticks" next week.
  • no more unsightly belly rolls when I wear these jeans and fitted shirts.
  • my "bat-wings" are less wingy, in fact they are about 3/4 of an inch smaller from when I measured them last.
Day 2 of no sugar (no sugar or carbs for the next two weeks as per my trainer):
  • surprisingly I am not starving
  • I have not committed murder or crimes due to lack of sugar/carbs
  • I am not lacking energy
  • I have a new love for nuts
  • I have cut back to one cup of coffee in the morning
  • I am learning to get creative with chicken breast and cheese, if that is possible
  • I have practically memorized the chart of high fiber veggies. Carrots is not one of them. Damn.
  • It makes packing my lunch much easier
Work-out scheduled for later!
What's your Friday like?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's so awesome and you are an inspiration to me! You actually are making me want to work out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working out, especially now with visible progress. It helps that I love the place I go to, and its something different and challenging every single day. You can do it too Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing. I hate working out, but love the results, so I'm trying, so hard, to stick with it. How do you maintain energy without high carbs, though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I would be dragging too, but I have timed out my eating, and I have been eating nuts and veggies spread out through the day. I also drink LOTS of water, which I feel keeps me from feeling tired (but I have no scientific evidence to back me up). You also appear to be doing very well yourself Graceann!

    ReplyDelete