Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Mayhem



What was on tap for Monday?
  • Boxing drills - 1 hour, lots of bag work today
  • Push-ups (100)
  • TRX Rows (100)
  • Squats - fast and deep (100)
  • Reverse crunches (100)
  • Run route (2nd photo above)
    • Point A - 100 Mountain climbers
    • Point B - 25 Down-ups
    • Point C - 10 Push-ups at every block for 6 blocks
    • Point D - 50 Deep squat thrusts
    • Point E - 25 Down-ups
    • Point F - 25 Sit-ups to standing (at a pole in front of the rental car company)
    • return to studio (total route just under 2 miles)
A few positive notes:
  • body fat percentage is down ~4%
  • according to the fat measuring machine thingy, since my last measurement two weeks ago, I am down 12 more pounds of "actual fat"
  • over all I am down ~19 pounds in total (scale weight) since February 12th
Every time I finish one of these long and intense workouts, I feel like I climbed a giant mountain. All of this hard work is certainly paying off. I would be lying if I didn't say I was quite proud of myself. I'm patting myself on the back tonight.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration. I am pleased that I can get through one ten-minute cardio workout, and you're in training. Real training. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I owe much of my success to my trainer, who encourages me every day to do the absolute best I can. He also doesn't take "no" or "I can't" as answers.

    ReplyDelete