Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh yes I did.

Tonight's workout?

5 rows on the TRX bands
10 push-ups
15 jump squats

We did this REPEATEDLY for 30 minutes. At beginning of each minute we would start the circuit, finish, and get a 20-25 seconds of rest before the start of the next minute, and we'd do it all over again - for 30 minutes.

That means 150 rows, 300 push-ups, and 450 jump squats.
After all that, I ran about 1.25 miles in the cold, up and down Woodward Ave.

I am proud that I accomplished this today. Looking forward to tomorrow's workout!

2 comments:

  1. You rock!! I miss the gym so much. I haven't been in at least three weeks, which was before I got sick and before my birthday binge. Tomorrow I have a road trip to Yuma, Thursday I work at the arena, and Friday I work at the arena, so realistically the earliest day that I definitely can get there is Saturday. Ugh! I wonder if I can exercise vicariously through reading your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA Michele! You can come join me! Anytime!! Just bring a jacket, as its cold here in Michigan.

    You've got a lot on your plate busy lady! It will slow down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete