I have been so tired all week from training, that I have been falling asleep as soon as I hit the couch.
My workouts have not changed, other than we seem to be doing more running these days. I think the trainer is pushing in some more runs because several of us have road races coming up. After the Adventure race Saturday, I am so super sore. I hoped to never do a down-up for at least a month.
No such luck.
We did something last night called "Blackjack" -
It goes something like this:
- 20 down-ups, 1 push-up
- 19 down-ups, 2 push-ups
- 18 down-ups, 3 push-ups
- 17 down-ups, 4 push-ups
- 16 down-ups, 5 push-ups
- 15 down-ups, 6 push-ups
- 14 down-ups, 7 push-ups
- 13 down-ups, 8 push-ups
- 12 down-ups, 9 push-ups
- 1 down-up, 10 push-ups
After that I was pulled out of that group with another woman who raced Saturday. We were going to work out with two women who came in to the studio for the first time as a result of the Adventure race.
We started out with:
- 400 meter sprint
- 20 two-handed kettle bell swings
- 15 TRX rows
- Ab "hits" , 15 hits on the minute for 12 minutes
- then, last but not least, tire flips in the alley.
Also, I am sooooo excited that my new gloves finally came in!
http://store.titleboxing.com/rival-elite-bag-gloves.html
These are the gems, and I purchased 12 oz. gloves. I opted not to buy sparring gloves as it does not appear we will be sparring any time soon. I have a heavier pair at home for that purpose just in case. These are quite possibly the most comfortable boxing gloves I have ever owned. I was like a kid at Christmas using them last night, and now I can't wait to box again on Saturday.
Still holding at 30 pounds down. I need a new pair of jeans, and new work clothes. I hate shopping , but now it's getting fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment