Now that I am entering the final 20 pounds of my weight loss journey, the weight drops off slower, but I have noticed that my body has been taking shape. My "bat wings" are shrinking and I have muscles. I can do 25-30 push-ups, GOOD ONES, without dying. I can run longer distances, and find it relaxing. I am loving this life, just as it is. Right now I would not change a thing.
I am down another pound, which is a small victory, but a victory I will take. I rarely eat junk. I think weekends are my biggest eating days because we always do breakfast, and that's it. I don't crave things like I used to, and when I do, I can always find a suitable and healthy substitution that is not a diet buster.
Last night's workout (light workout, as I am gearing up for the race):
- 45 minutes of boxing drills on the bag, coupled with down-ups on the "rest" times.
- 1 minute mountain climbers, 1 minute abs, 1 minute twists - 3 times through
- 100 push-ups, 100 squats, 100 reverse crunches, 100 TRX pulls
- 50 push-ups, 50 squats, 50 reverse crunches, 50 TRX pulls
- 25 push-ups, 25 squats, 25 reverse crunches, 25 TRX pulls
- Strech
No comments:
Post a Comment