Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Surprise, surprise!!

With all the days of workouts without Jeff, Easter dinner, and Birthday cake, I was terrified to weigh myself. I actually put it off for almost two weeks.

It was a real mental battle of when I wanted to get back on that scale. I really didn't want to know. I would have been disappointed in myself had I found out I gained even a pound. While changing today, I decided to bite the bullet and get on the scale.

And,

to my surprise,

I am down about 5 more pounds! :) That puts me up to a total loss of 30 pounds! I danced a naked jig in the bathroom before I got dressed and sent out some email messages to some folks on how totally pumped I was!

What a fantastic day! I promise not to skip the scale. Tomorrow I will have to take new measurments and see what I have lost in inches.

TONIGHT'S WORKOUT:
Boxing:
  • boxing drills
    • wrecking ball bag (3 rounds)
    • mushroom bag (3 rounds)
    • straight bag (3 rounds)
    • while partner is holding a 40 pound punching bag, do a combo of straight punches to move your partner, and switch roles with your partner - 3 rounds
    • in between all drills do a set of 2 straight and 2 upper cuts with a squat on repeat
  • ladder down:
    • 100 jacks, 10 down ups
    • 80 jacks, 8 down ups
    • 60 jacks, 6 down ups
    • 40 jacks, 4 down ups
    • 20 jacks, 2 down ups
BURST:
  • heavy rope - 3 sets of
    • 100 verticals altermating
    • 100 horizontals together
  • sledge hammer
    • hit sledge hammer on tire for 3 sets
      • 15 reps
      • 10 reps
      • 5 reps
  • tire flips up and down the alley until second group of sledge hammer is finished
  • 3 sets of 20 mountain climbers in a circle, one person at a time, holding the static position until its your turn
  • 3 sets of 20 leg scissors in a circle, one person at a time, holding the static position until its your turn
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment